Friday, April 20, 2012

The Mystery of the Missing Mug

Project: Going away present for my friend, James

Materials: Ceramic mug, permanent markers

Today is my friend James' last day at the office. I first met him in the office break room, because he was holding a Tufts mug. I went to Tufts, and hadn't met anyone out in LA who had as well, so we struck up a conversation. Shortly after that initial encounter, James' Tufts mug went missing. To this day, he believes I stole it (after all, who else would want a Tufts mug?). I promise I didn't, but I thought it would be appropriate to give him one as a going away present.

Michaels sells kits to decorate your own mug, so I bought one of those and made him his very own Tufts mug. If someone steals this one at his new job, 1) it definitely wasn't me and 2) he has proof it's his and can take it back.




The Tufts crest/emblem/seal. Pax et Lux fo' life!

Best of luck at your new job, James!

No comments:

Post a Comment