Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Autumn Cookie-fest!

Project: Quality bonding (and baking) time with friends

Materials: Fall-themed cookie cutters, food coloring

Firstly, these cookies were made (and eaten) well over a week ago. I'm only now getting around to them because I just moved, and it took me a while to figure out which box my camera was in.

Fall is one of my favorite times of year, but since I live in LA, there's not much to indicate the changing seasons. So I had a baking date with a couple of friends, to make use of some seasonal cookie cutters and welcome in the season. Here are the results:

The whole spread:

Nothing says fall like some nice, crisp apples!

Onto Halloween:

And of course the Day of the Dead:

Our fall assortment ends with Thanksgiving:

Happy Autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment