Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Meat and Potatoes Of It

Project: Valentine's Day card

Materials: A square meal

So, as some of you may have heard, today is (well, I guess at this point, yesterday was) Valentine's Day. Coming off the heels of last year's Valentine's Day card, I thought I'd make something (slightly) less bloody.

This year I wanted to send something to my boyfriend, since he's always sending me flowers. However, the trouble with guys is that they don't want flowers, and there's not really an equivalent alternative. Or so I thought. Enter Omaha Steaks, and a lovely package of bacon-wrapped steaks, which were delivered to his office for a juicy Valentine's Day surprise. In any case, I made this card because he's an important part of my life, and well, that's really just the meat and potatoes of it :)



Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment